This page exists because I am a rule follower. So in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”, you should be aware of the following:
- Some of the links I use are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on that link and purchase an item, I may receive an affiliate commission. These commissions help run this blog and help our family. Thank you.
- To help with the costs of operating a blog I also accept paid advertising. Those are the ads you may see on my blog.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- As a blogger at times someone may give me a product in hope of a review. I am happy to receive these products and give my readers HONEST feedback about them.
- My integrity matters to me. The content you find here is not influenced by money but by my heart. I sincerely hope to encourage fellow moms in their seasons of motherhood. If I make commissions that is just a bonus.
- The views and opinions I share on this blog, are mine alone.
- All content on Many Seasons of Motherhood is copyrighted, and may not be reprinted in full form without my prior written consent.
- If you request being added to my email list, your email will only be used to receive updates and material you request from Many Seasons of Motherhood. Your address will not be sold or given to anyone else.
- This site uses traffic cookies to help provide you with a better website, by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
This policy is valid from October 24, 2017.